Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mon Amour

My world is beautiful,
because people like you make it so wonderful.
when I'm with you this world is so peaceful,
without you my world would have been awful.

I consider myself lucky to stumble upon you,
I believe it was chance that brought me to you,
it is your friendship that I value,
I hope this relationship will continue.

Nothing matters more,
then to see you happy.. Mon amour.
You are the one that I truly adore,
Seeing you sad would make my heart sore.

I care so much.. I can feel your pain,
I once cried for you but never in vain,
I waited for you.. out here in the pouring rain,
If I could.. I'll do it again and again.

You've been part of my world and always will be,
there is something so beautiful in you that only I could see,
I know I don't belong with you and there is no room for me,
I love you so much.. I just wish you could see.

Your head is strong but your heart is weak,
but that's what makes you so unique.
hope one day you will find the love you seek,
trust me when you do... it will be a winning streak.

You deserve the best in everything you do,
Maybe someday you'll be happy with somebody new.
I envy her who is lucky to have you,
Nothing I wouldn't do to be in her shoes.

Until that day comes I'll still be here,
day or night as long as it's clear,
I'll come to you no matter how far or near,
you'll never be alone so no need to fear.

I know my heart will withstand the hurt,
if she does somehow win your heart,
it is then that I shall depart,
if there was a cure for a broken heart...
I wish before the sun sets..
My world will find a way to a new start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home