Friday, March 18, 2011

In The End... The Lost Angel Of Solitute



Knowing you has been so much fun,
you gave me joy from day one.
If ever my Life could be complete,
it would be having you next to me, My sweet.

It's hard to tell what you are thinking,
when you stare without blinking.
You are different when you are serious,
you know how I feel and you are curious.

I can pretend I do not feel it,
I lie to myself and you know it.
close your eyes and just ignore these emotions,
we might cause a commotion.

Ignore the subject of that time and of that day,
I remember I didn't get to say what I wanted to say.
I'm glad I didn't get a chance to confess,
I would have be even more depress.

No one likes being rejected,
it's like having venom injected.
Dare not risk distroying a good relationship,
what values most is true friendship.

There will come a day when all things will never be the same,
My Life, My world will soon come to an end.
Will you still remember my name if you are able,
believe me when I say this.. "I Never wanted to leave you My Angel"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home