Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm still awake



I stay awake at night thinking about you,
it's because I have nothing better to do.
I can be me.. when I am with you,
nothing I need to do to impress you.

You've seen me in my finest,
you've seen me in my worst.
But can you truely see,
behind this mask.. the real me?

I am ashamed of how my life has progressed,
feel so stress and depress.
What can I do to turn this life around?,
I feel as though my hands are bound.

I can write poems about loneliness,
It's because I feel so much emptiness.
you are my source of inspiration,
but writing is the only way to release my frustration.

I am afraid the darkness will consume me,
but in the dark is where I want to be.
You left me while I was sleeping,
now I stand here alone weeping.

You were the only one who gave me guidance,
now My Life is out of balance.
I feel so helpless and useless,
can't sleep anymore.. I'm so restless.

I wish these feelings would all go away,
I feel no different any other day.
Will I stay forever feeling this way,
Only in My World the sky is always gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home