Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'll make an acception!!

It's not easy to explain,
playing with feelings is not a game,
understanding is something we must attain,
trust is something we must learn to maintain.

I am expressive in my own way,
feel free to challenge me one day,
be prepared for what I have to say,
so when ever you're ready let's go out and play.

I care less for tradition and religion,
and I am entitled for my own opinions,
I don't like playing the game of deception,
but that doesn't mean I want people to alter their perceptions.

Not everyone agrees with each other,
just like a quarrel between a mother and daughter,
they fail to understand one another,
in the end they regret for the words they utter.

we can always compromise and give in once in a while,
I want to make every moment worthwhile,
what ever obstacles that may come by ..
I will accept it with a smile.

I don't mind if people think I'm bizzare,
who the fuck do they think they are??
run me down and see if I care,
your sins are yours to bare,
there are demons everywhere,
there is a reason to be scared,
so be careful and beware,
You will see me in your nightmares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home