Monday, March 28, 2011

He is Perfect.. But I'm Not!!

Why does everyone say
"The perfect guy is out there.. waiting to find me?"
Is there such a person.. I mean The Perfect guy?..
does he really exist?
I would like to know what is it that makes him perfect?..
is it good looks? does he have nice eyes?
is he rich? does he drive a big shiny expensive car?
does he own a mansion?? or is he a Doctor?

I ask again what is it that makes a man perfect?
is it his great personality? is he funny?
will he make me laugh at his jokes?
is it because of the way he speaks?
or is it the way he makes me feel?
isn't that what every woman is looking for?

Really... does the perfect guy realy exist?
is he going to make me feel like I am the luckiest woman in the world?
is it because he never forgets my birthday?
will he shower me with gifts and flowers on Valentines day?
I'm curious ... still.. what makes him so perfect?

He must be the guy that I've been dreaming of!!
He's the one I write about.. isn't he???
Perhaps one day he will fall from the sky?
I can't believe every woman will find their perfect guy...
WOW!!! what a dream come true...
finally, I'll meet someone made for me
he is out there!!! looking for me???
it's so exciting!!

But wait!!....

why would there be a perfect guy for me?
I am not perfect..
look at me... Im hidious!!
If he is so perfect, he wouldn't want to be with someone like me
I have nothing to offer.. I am nobody!
why would he want me? I don't understand.
will he make fun of me? or am I just a joke to him?

This cant be true..this is a mistake...
it's not possible... who could ever love me?
if he is so perfect.. he must not find me..
I can't let him see me like this..
he will be so dissapointed...
I am not perfect like him...
theres no such thing... it can't be true..
there is no perfect guy for me...
silly of me to believe in myths!
He does not exist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home