Sunday, March 20, 2011

Class Of 1995

The year was 1995,
It was the best year of our lives,
we were all in form five,
it's still a wonder how we survived.

Friends are the people we grew up with,
we shared our life stories and created some myths.
Generation X is what we were labeled with!!
SO WHAT.. All we had was our wits!

The experience we had... we share among us,
no one would believe.. if we told it to others.
We were in school but no one there to teach us,
I can't remember... were there any teachers??....

Our attendance in class wasn't all that great,
coz most of us fled through the gate,
the popular spot would be at KFC or the arcade,
that's were we would meet all our classmates.

The boys were disciplined for keeping long hair,
as revenge they dismantle the teachers chair.
They smoked in the toilet and that was their lair,
most of the time they walked out of school to get some fresh air.

Many things happen during school year,
We were competative among our peers.
The girls skip PE class through out the year,
usisng PMS as an excuse and pretended it was severe.

Our homework was given but never completed,
we copied from one person at the very last minute.
all the answers and errors we forgot to edit,
in the end, we got cought... dammit!

I don't recall us studying much that year,
all I could remember was things flew by our ear.
Chalks, brooms, bags, books ... you name it My Dear!,
oh! and some fool blew up the science classroom.. I hear.

There was a huge commotion,
Sadly no one died in the explosion,
NO!! They didn't plan for a demolition,
it was just the wrong chemical composition.

The canteen food had nothing much to pick,
I fished out a cockroach with a chopstick,
it was in my noodle soup and it made me sick,
if only the school had a bloody clinic.

I still hate the canteen cook,
before I ate I should have looked,
I think one day.. I'll write a book,
about the cockroach that was undercooked.

We sat through our SPM examination,
We scored OK and received our certifications,
some of us didn't achieve our parents expectations,
It would have been different if we had more motivation.

We left school that year and said goodbye,
None of us expected how time would fly,
we didn't realize all the years had gone by,
to busy with our own lives I can not deny.

The memories we share.. puts a smile on my face,
we made this world such a crazy place.
16 years later on Facebook.. we finally reunite!!
Let's go out and lepak tonite.

Cheers! Class of 1995 (5A1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home