Friday, March 18, 2011

I dream of Angels



I had a dream that I was an Angel,
mysterious and dark I was in a jungle.
I had huge black wings and it was amazing,
I just couldn't stop gazing.

Another angel fell from the sky,
her screams were horrific as she started to cry.
She was badly wounded and her wings was broken,
was she cast out.. the truth is left unspoken.



The Angel of Mercy who came to comfort her,
she treated the wounds but could never cure.
She shed a tear to the fallen one,
her glow is fading because her love is gone.

The Angel of Grief came along beside her,
sympathy is what she brought together.
Dissapointed she was with the creator,
He who cast down the most beloved into a crater.



I saw many angels as I was dreaming,
each and everyone of them had a different meaning.
They play a role in which they believed in,
the ugly truth is nothing but a sin.



There she was... The Angel of the Broken Hearted,
she came towards me with a bleeding heart.
She wore a red dress the colour of blood,
her wings seems like it was bleeding.. I thought it was odd.

She held out my hand and gave me a heart,
I was scared and wanted to part.
She turned around and walked away,
her dress was white that's what she wore on her wedding day.

I felt the heart beating in my hand,
I refused to accept it but was it all planned.
I asked her to wait but she dissapeared into the night,
There I saw HIM standing in the light.

I could not see his face but he had wings like mine,
he was the one "My Angel" and he gave me a sign.
An Innocent child lay beside my feet,
is it destiny that I am about to meet.



He came to me in another dream,
it was his heart that he came to redeem.
He wrapped his wings around me as he gazed,
it was then that I saw his face.

I knew then what my dream was about,
it was time I found out.
Love... is what I was seeking and I shall receive it,
but from someone who doesn't need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home