Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Last Letter...



To My dearest....

I write you this letter,
to say I'm sorry I reacted out of anger,
I wish things would have been better,
I would have told you..if only I was braver.

I am scared to admit,
how my message would transmit,
I don't expect you to commit,
maybe one day I'll tell you.. if fate would permit.

I didn't want you to leave,
I didn't think you would.. I was so naive,
and when you did.. I just couldn't believe,
you stole my heart just like a thieve.

You made me so angry,
I blamed you for treating me so cruelly,
truth is I missed you like crazy,
and I want to be with you so badly.

I waited and waited for you to call,
your name was carved on my wall,
but I guess I meant nothing to you at all,
I moved on hopping never to fall.

You breathe life in me,
You gave me a purpose to live,
You mean the world to me,
if only you could see.

If you are reading this letter,
it clearly means I am no longer here,
my feelings for you are sincere,
I wished I told you my dear.

My heart belong to you,
I surrendered my soul too.
This letter is enclosed for you,
I just wanted to say...
I loved you.

Yours sincerely,
The Girl you once knew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home