Saturday, March 19, 2011

Secrets!!



I see things most people don't see,
I know things most people don't know,
I can hide the pain behind the smile you see,
I'll smile for YOU My Angel.. even you can't see through me.

I wear a mask and it's a smiling face,
it protects my very delicate base.
I'll smile through all the hurt and pain,
it's no wonder I've gone insane.

I have a secret I can not share,
the burdon is too much to bare.
Secrets are meant to be untold,
somethings are better left alone.

It will remain a crush,
but do not mistaken it for lust.
I think about you day after day,
I even plan sometimes what I want to say.

If you ask me and I lie to you,
it clearly means it's all about you.
Forgive me if I choose not to tell,
it's still a secret I do not wish to sell.

Like a spell I cast buried in my soul so deep,
in my heart this secret I will keep.
You will hear my voice but will never hear me speak,
Kiss me and I'll tell you this secret that you seek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home