Saturday, March 26, 2011

Turn back in Time



If I could turn back time,,
I would have made you mine,
to me.. in every way.. you were so fine,
it's no doubt you were my prime.

If I could.. I would go back to the day,
when the sky wasn't so gray,
when everyday was a great day,
when I was still free to play.

Back then.. we could talk for hours on end,
stories of our lives and future plans,
talking to you.. was time well spend,
you are and always will be a true friend.

It was way back in time.. when I noticed your smile,
so many times my heart stopped for a while,
you and your funny peculiar style,
thats what so great about your profile.

My feelings started to grow much more,
it was getting to strong to ignore,
I didn't want love to be such a bore,
so in my heart is where that feeling was stored.

It was then I learned that I was in love,
and love is what I was deprived of,
It was that time that I really wanted to live,
you are the reason I spared my life.

I wish to go back in time,
back when everything was fine,
it was then, that you were truely mine,
back when the sun really did shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home