Monday, March 21, 2011

Loneliness



The sky is gray when times are bad,
it starts to rain when I'm feeling sad.
Thunder and lightning when I get mad,
all this because of a lad.

I thought my heart was healing,
so I played with my feelings.
This layers I have is slowly peeling,
it's making me so unappealing.

A thousand times stabbed in the heart,
My Life has fallen apart.
I need a new start,
before my soul depart.

I put my hopes aside,
all I have left is my pride,
what's next I will soon decide,
pick up the pieces along the ride.

I've driven so far and now I'm lost,
I am not afraid of shadows or ghost,
I promise to protect My World at all cost,
Where is My angel when I need him the most.

Wrap your wings around me,
with you is where I want to be,
if only you could see,
only then would I be free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home