Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still Waiting.



The story of My Life is written in poems,
sometimes even in songs and rhythms.
My world is in a form of art,
feelings for My Angel is only love in my heart.

I've painted a picture,
of the things we shared together.
In that picture.. I expressed my emotions,
I also pledge my fullest devotion.

I've tried to look away,
I've tried but it's been many days,
yet I am still waiting,
here in the dark staring at the painting.

Something is telling me to wait,
even though I know it's already late.
I sit here alone and wonder,
how long will it take for you to discover.

It took me a long time to recover,
but the truth is.. I never got over.
If I have to.. I'll wait forever,
for you to save this dying flower.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i know who u meant in ur poem.. not sure if i'm right or wrong tho..
~Lynette~

Thursday, 17 March, 2011  
Blogger marie said...

Oh.. wow!!
I actually have someone reading my blog... hahahah...

Well It's a secret... even if you know.. pretend like you dont.. hahah or else I will turn you into a gingerbread cookie and eat you... I will write a poem about secrets also.... stay tuned!!

Friday, 18 March, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home