Tuesday, October 25, 2005

worries..

I live by my principals and virtues… I can’t expect people to be like me. Half the time I’m confused and uncertain of myself. I can deal with a problem but I can’t deal with my feelings. It over powers me I’m too sensitive… and can’t control it at times. Recent events only added on my worries, like as if I don’t have enough already. I really feel lost and paranoid that something bad is going to happen to me.. and I don’t care if its just me as long as it doesn’t involve any of my family members. Sometimes I can’t help feeling like I’m mentally torturing myself … my problem is I keep everything to myself and I don’t express myself well enough. It would be easier if everyone are mind readers..

4 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

hmmmmmmm

the force is strong in this one...cant read her mind.....then again i cant read my own mind pun....

Saya sokong En.Tikus dengan komen komen nya and saya syorkan anda semua derma la dara!!! eh eh derma lah sokongan anda pada En.Tikus.


Take a step back gorgeous, hugg osar or what ever it is you do to step back refocus...


i shall reserve us a spot in beach to dance lol


Hang in there...holler is you want company

Wednesday, 26 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

i know but its not like me to be so open my worries and problems. No matter how musch i trust a person, i still hold myself back. I've always had a hard time expresing myself emotionally and it's not like me to seek for help unless there is no other option.

i'm getting sick with all this nonsense thats been going on.

your senses are right recky.. i do need to smooch something furry... but its not oscar!

Yes, Vadai.. i really need to go out somewhere and do something to clear my mind.

Wednesday, 26 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write well expressing your thoughts your mind .....and to say you cant share or express is wrong.....YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT ALREADY....those who cant share are those who will not even admit they have things building up in them they MASK it hide it.
When our house is messy - can we clear it from outside? so is the mind - clear and clean from within. LISTEN ..- stop- thinking, be quite and just listen..put it on paper and edit from there. :) good luck

Wednesday, 26 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

indirectly.. yes I am speaking my mind..
:o)

Wednesday, 26 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home