Sunday, September 25, 2005

Heheh my Jiwang days!

I use to write poems and songs as a hobby when I was a teenager. I ran through my book earlier this morning and I thought I share something I wrote about 8 years ago. I think this was the only one I wrote about love, the others were more about death…heheheh you know la those days I wanted to be a rock star…hehheh so have to be brutal sikit! Anyway I’m not any good at writing. Oh well enjoy.

Pain

It’s so hard not being close to you,
Knowing that you feel the same way too,
What we had is a beautiful thing,
Even, if it lasted for a while.

I don’t know how to recover,
You are my love, my heart and my soul,
Hurt myself for not saying I love you,
Lost my faith the moment I lost you.

It’s hard but pain will tell me I’m alive,
My world is dying since you were gone,
It’s making me weak but I must go on,
It hurts so bad but that’s life for some.

You’re everything I have ever hoped for,
You are the cause of my broken heart,
My shattered heart can’t mend by it self,
You are the only cure I will ever need.

It’s hard for me to let go what I’m feeling inside,
Knowing that I loved you with all my heart,
Can’t get over my precious love,
You’re always in my thoughts and in my dreams.

It’s hard but pain will tell me I’m alive,
My heart is dying since you been gone,
It’s making me weak but I must be strong,
It does hurts but its not the life I want.

Can’t seem to close my eyes anymore,
You are all I see even in the dark,
Tears still flow down my eyes,
Each time I start to miss you.

Here I am standing in my shadow,
The cut so deep it hurts to remember.
Why do I still feel this pain,
I wish I didn’t know you,
I wish I didn’t love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home