Monday, October 03, 2005

Speak of the Devil!!

Yesterday when I was on the way to pick my sister from Puduraya, I saw Ahmed walking with his Egyptian friend Mohammed. I just looked the other way and just drove pass them.

What a big fat liar he is, he told me he booked his ticket and was going back to Egypt in March. He also said that he is never going to come back here again, he hates living in Malaysia and most of the time he condemns the people here. I don’t think he ever went back to Egypt. He is nothing but a liar. I’m still pissed for what happen to me this year and it’s all because of him. I wonder if he had anything to do with all the stalking that went on and the silent calls. I swear if I ever bump into him I’m going to give it straight to his face. I don’t care because he means nothing to me.

Hate him!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 'TRUTH' has an amazing way of catching up with us regardless of how good or clever the lie is. Many dont learn many still try most regrets when it does...but it will.. it always will thats the power of TRUTH....psss dont confront him just bump into him and see the reaction of 'malu' lol

Tuesday, 04 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

yea,after giving it some thought i dont want to confront him... i dont even want to bump into him... it's better i dont see his face at all. :o)

Wednesday, 05 October, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

and i though the title meant u miss me kakakaka

Wednesday, 05 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

your worst then the devil, darthvadai!! heheheh your that evil dude in space wearing that black bat suit doing vadai deliveries...heheheh thats wicked man...heheh!

Wednesday, 05 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home