Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back to school again :o)

Ahhhh :o) back to school, the year is coming to and end… the holidays are getting closer ..heheh and so is Christmas!. I have another task, childrens day next week... I have to organise a party and put on a show for them..ehhe. After that I have to focus on the parent’s teachers meeting next month. Yup Yup it's time to update the parents on their childrens progress for the 2nd term, after that it’s time to sit back and relax!

It’s nice to be surrounded with children, I’m so happy to back in the classroom. The weathers pretty bad most of the children are down with cough and cold *poor darlings*. They are so happy to be back in school, I’ve had full attendance so far, 12 of them oh my god!! What a handful they are :o) I had a good day, the children are just great. I cant help thinking how much I’m going to miss them during the school holidays in December. When school resumes they are moving to the next class… so sad :o( I cant hold on to them forever.. heheh. They have to move on!

I’ve been teaching for 4 years now and it has been the best experience EVER!!!

I’m really going to miss the ones leaving the school, J.Riq is leaving for good to Australia end of this month. Yasmin is going to the same school with her brother and all 17 of bigger children going to primary 1 next year….They are my 1st batch of children… I’ve been teaching all of them for year’s, it won’t be the same not having them around ~No more running around screaming and laughing in the playground, no more complaining about the other person, No more arguments~. I hope they remember me as they grow older. Well I know they will do well in their studies and I hope they grow up to be decent human beings, they are the future.

Oh! well, I’ll have the new batch of children coming to my class soon…hehehe. It is my duty to feed them with knowledge…ehehehe. Looking forward to it :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

oh my god ....xiiieee the teacher..... heaven help us

hehehe kidding

Wednesday, 12 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

dont worry i cn take a joke...
i'll kick ur balls the next time i see u darthvadai:o)

Wednesday, 12 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home