Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Emotions and Moods

We all have our different moods and emotions. This is what I’m like when I’m emotional or moody!

HAPPY
Basically, I’m always in a good mood and when I’m in a good mood.. I’m a happy person, more energize, confident and have a good sense of humor… Heheh.

What is it that makes me happy??
Hmmm my salary, knowing that there is a holiday coming soon…heheh, a date!, shopping, receiving presents, hanging out with close friends, family and my students.

SAD
I get depressed when I am sad… I don’t sleep, can’t eat, all I want to do is stay in my room and sleep, no mood to go to work or talk to anyone…. I’m very emotional and sensitive about these things. When I’m sad I start to cry… I’ll normally get a fever and I can stay sick for days. I know it’s my own doing… but I can’t help it when I’m sad, it takes a while for me to get over things.

What makes me sad?
Heartaches, break-ups, bad relationships, lies, lost someone dear and misunderstandings.

ANGRY
I’m generally a very nice and calm person by nature. I don't really get angry. I do have a sharp tongue and I will give it straight to your face if I have to. I don't have a temper… I'm not very expressive when it comes to anger.

What makes me angry?
It has a lot to do with people…hehehe.

JEALOUS
I normally don’t envy people for what they have. I’m actually happy with what I’ve got and I’ll work for what I want no problems with that. I prefer to be independent. I do get jealous sometimes only if I see the guy I like flirting with other girls..

How can you tell when I’m jealous?
It’s very obvious, my expressions won’t lie… if I get jealous or feel disrespected in anyway I would normally keep my mouth shut, avoid any eye contact or any contact at all. I do this because I need to secure myself from breaking down into a million pieces. I learn that from experience. When I’m jealous… I loose my mood for everything.

WORRIED
It really can make me loose my focus on things when I’m worried about something. Half the time my mind would be somewhere else. I’ll feel lost and sad.…

What makes me worry?
Work - When I don’t complete my work or have too many things to do and I just can’t cope with it.
Money - especially when I over spend and realize that I’m broke!. I worry about my expenses, car and bill payments.
My family and love ones - I get very worried when they are in need of help and there is nothing I can do to help them!
Future – heh… I worry too much on this topic I don’t even want to think about my future! I’ll have to deal with my present situation first.

So... what's your mood like today?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HORNY!!!! - CLEO hahhahaa

Thursday, 20 October, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

SUPER HONI !!!!!

Wei got rojak mood ah hehehe

When we meeting la...you should have been at Miss Bisik hehehe

Thursday, 20 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

heheh ewah mek... i knew u were going to say that...hehhe..

whats Miss Bisik??

hope u get lots of rest recky... *smooch*

Thursday, 20 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home