Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The show must go on!!!

What an exhausting week, I finally finish painting the back drop for the children’s concert this coming Saturday, it looks great! *pats myself on the back*. Not easy being the art director… hehehe. I can rest a bit now, the costumes are ready and sent to the parents, the props are all done. Now all we have to do is decorate the stage and wait for the big day!

My class is putting on 3 performances, the girls are doing the classical dance by Offenbach - Cancan, they know their steps very well. Their costumes are so pretty I designed it myself … hehe. The girls are so excited and they just love to dance.

The boys are putting on a circus act the “Leopard Tamer” ..heheheh its so cute and funny. I couldn’t find the material with tiger stripes, my aunty went to Australia for a holiday and she manage to find some nice material but it had leopard spots so I just have to make use of that! The boys are also performing a dance I chose the Madagascar song the one by Sacha Baron Cohen – “I Like To Move It”. They can really drive me up the wall every time we do the rehearsals they don’t care if it’s what they should be doing or not…heheh they are just having fun …heheh. Oh well they look great anyway besides they know their steps well, they are just fooling around I guess.

Junior darthVadai’s concert is also this coming Saturday …heheh Senior darthvadai must be very excited to watch the performance. Heheh

I’m pretty excited for this Saturday’s performance I’m sure the children will put on a great show for their parents, I'm so proud of them. After the concert, it’s 1 week holiday for me.. yippeeeeeeeeee!!!! Don’t know what to do and no where to go :o( looks like I will be online most of the time... heheh.

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

You should have told me la girl near here got the fashion shops sure they got the material


Does the teacher also get to perform Sacha Baron Cohen – “I Like To Move It”. I like ot hubba hubba to that


Yeah Jnr Vadai this sat and thrilled looking for video cam ooooiiiiiii anyone can pinjam ah

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

you got spam

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

not i dont have a video cam.. and yes i got spammed!~

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home