Friday, October 07, 2005

2 days left!

Today was the first day this week I didn’t have to wake up at 8am…hhehhe I had a late therapy session at 1.00pm so I stayed in bed until 11.30am before getting out of bed and into the shower…heheh. Felt so nice :o) I want to do that again tomorrow!.

Hmm let’s see what’s on my “To Do” list for tomorrow, 1st appointment I have to give my aunties dog a bath. She will be coming back from Australia tomorrow evening and finally I can have my mother back…hehehe. I feel so lonely in this empty house with out her.

Looks like I only have 1 thing to do on my list tomorrow…. Yippee!! I dont have any other plans tomorrow, not sure if Azie have anything on. I might go watch a movie but not too sure if I really want to go alone. Maybe watch an earlier show or something. See how that goes la… go out means spend more money... hmmm on second thought i better stay at home!

Aww!! my school holiday is almost up…. I fell like it wasn’t a holiday at all because I was still giving therapy everyday. I have only Saturday and Sunday left. I kept asking myself, where should I go?? What should I do?? What can I do?. I thought about it so much it kept me awake all night. I’m bored and restless. *sigh* I don’t know why but I feel so down these past few days. I’m actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday at least I can entertain my students…heheheh. I hate doing nothing!

I’m a bit tired, I had a long day. I think I will go to sleep early tonight…. Muah!
Thanks for the sms’s Recky and darthvadai it did brighten my day, made hell of a difference :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

muuahhhh miss chatting and meeting you me leaving on a jet plane shortly


you take good care of your self and save a big bear hug for me

Saturday, 08 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home