Monday, October 24, 2005

My car again!

My car has been vandalized again.. I really don’t know which idiot is doing all this.. I’m sick and tired of all this nonsense. Over and over again it’s the same thing that’s happening. No one else in my row has this problem accept me.

Lately there are some teenagers hanging out in the playground in front of my house. They will come in the middle of the night with their loud motorcycles and fireworks. Normally Oscar will get very upset and start barking until they go away. I’m not accusing them of vandalizing my car but seriously I don’t know what else to think. They vandalize the playground… I suspect it could be them who vandalize my car.

This morning when I wanted to send my mother to work I noticed that my right hand side back tire, were half flat and the nuts were open. I don’t know if people are trying to steal it or trying to be funny or trying to kill me. Thank my lucky stars I checked the tire before getting in the car and driving off. If that tire would have come off while I was driving… god knows what will happen!

As it is my absorbers are already making funny noises, I can only fix all that when I get my next salary. I’m stuck now and I can’t use my car. Again I have to seek the aid of Kevin to come check and change my tires. He works late… I don’t want to trouble him but I don’t have any other option.

I got my boss to come pick me up this morning and send me for my therapy session with Za after work, Za’s mom sent me back home after the session. I have no choice but to leave my car like that until Friday… that is if Kevin is too busy to help me. I don’t blame him.. He is nice enough to help me out. If I get one of the workshop guys to check the car.. it will probably cost me a bomb and at the moment I’m dead broke….

Why me?? Why does it always have to be me? I think this is the 3rd time already…. *sigh* Have to hitch a ride to work with my boss again… probably have to cancel my session tomorrow. Hope Kevin have time to come and take a look if it’s safe to drive and change my tire. I’ve totally lost my mood today.

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

hey if u need any help buzzz me


it very dangerous and precarious situation for you to be in and i dun know if making a report would help the cause

if me i pur a digi cam pointed to my car and run it all night

worth a try

Tuesday, 25 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun mean to sound bad BUT it keeps happening because u are not taking a different approach.

Is there another place u can park till u find out who they are?

make a police report tell them what time u think this takes place and they will ronda the place.

USE RAKAN COP - SMS 32728 -KEEP UR BEST BUDDY (OSCAR) AS UR RADAR. his sense will tell u ahead something's happening - call the police - u dun need for it to happen for U to call the police - PREVENTION is better.

rakan cop sms really works - try it. gud luck

Tuesday, 25 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

thanks guys... i appreciate your concern. Thanks for the info anonymous!

Tuesday, 25 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home