Saturday, October 08, 2005

Mans best friend.... puppy power!!!

Some people say “Pets resembles the owner” is that true? Heheh.. Well I don’t think Oscar and I are anything alike. He may be a cute dog but ever so annoying. My dog is so vain, I caught him looking at him self in the mirror a few times this week. Today I groomed him and trimmed his fur. He sat down for 1 hour and didn’t even move, he enjoyed it when I brushed his fur. I like that white Fang wolfy look…heheh so cute!

When my sister and her daughter were here they use to put some food on their palm and feed Oscar, he likes the attention and he’ll eat everything and anything you give him. Since my niece went back to Malacca his been a bit of a pain in the ass. He didn’t eat his food that evening, maybe he missed them.. I don’t know. He won’t eat his food unless I feed him like how my niece did it or sit and watch him eat. Past few days I was feeling down for no reason at all, yesterday when I was watching a movie he just jumped on my lap and refused to go down… I just gave in and just let him sit on my lap. I have to admit, he actually made me feel better. Heheh…so manja!! it was cute at first but after awhile my legs were numb. Can you imagine a 15kg dog sitting on your lap?? In the end I just pushed him off my lap and put him out side for awhile until he finish doing his business…heheh. I let him in again around 12.30am he went straight in my room and under the bed to sleep. I continued to watch another movie. Half way watching the movie I felt abit tired, Oscar came out in the hall again and stared at me, I switched off the TV and surprisingly he went back into the room and slept. Hehhe I think he was trying to tell me something there…hehheheh.

Anyway, my mother’s been staying at my Aunties place the whole week. I can tell he misses her because keeps going into her room all the time and waits at the gate around 6pm because that’s the time she usually come home everyday. This afternoon when my mother came home to take something he was so happy to see her he started jumping at her, he wagging his tail so hard, his ears were fold to the backand he was running around like a crazy dog. My mother only stayed for 2 hours and he never left her sight. Even when she went to the toilet he kept scratching the door and waited until he came out. After my mother left he was so sad, he just sat at the gate until he fell asleep. *awwww*

If Oscar can speak I bet he would say what’s on his mind. He has shown more emotion and love then anyone I know. It’s nice to come home after a long day and see you pet so happy to see you, I don’t think any human can show that much appreciation or love after you leave them outside all alone the whole day rain or shine. Truly they are mans best friend :o)

What will i do without my Osky!!! hehehe until my next entry... Adios!

5 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

orgeous i thought i was spicy enough hahaha

man oh man u should see this place

wait for my blog hehehe

Sunday, 09 October, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

love has a funny way of showing it self be it form one to another or a man's best fren to a felllow human being

always there when u need a hug, a smile or in this day and age an sms

heheh

Sunday, 09 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

hhahah ur not that HOT darthvadai... spicy emm yea maybe...hahaha

Sunday, 09 October, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

nt hot...dammmm time for a make over

Sunday, 09 October, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

aww so sweet thanks babysiew! muah

Monday, 10 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home