Monday, September 19, 2005

It’s a Monday.. what do you expect???

I feel like last week just went pass me, I have no recollection if I actually made full use of my weekend. All I remember is I was sick and everyone else was sick too. Woke up this morning wishing it was still Sunday.

I’ve always been prone to having stomach problems, migraines, flu, cough, throat infections, fevers and chicken pox!!! I must be 1 of the rare people in this world to get chicken pox 3 times…hehehe!. So far it’s been 6 years since I had my last chicken pox. *touch wood* hope I never get it again! I don’t look nice with spots!

I hate being siiiiiiiiiiick!!!, I’m down with the flu and I hate it!. I feel so lazy and tired, I have no mood to wake up and go to work. Luckily the day went by fast and surprisingly because im not well my students were on their best behaviors, they were like little angles…heheh. I had to go to EON bank and make my car payment, I was driving with no aircon and it rained. The fog blinded my vision, oh well I arrived safely but unfortunately I didn’t have an umbrella and got caught in the rain. I had to cancel my therapy session because I’m not 100% ok, plus I don’t want Za to catch my flu.

Been feeling down the whole day, the only thing that made me smile was the a special SMS from a special someone of cause… so sweet!.

Oh! thanks for the “Good morning” SMS darthvadai, my phone is giving problems la, I couldn’t send out any SMS, some I’ve sent but every one says they never received it.. so I don’t know la if my phone is working or not.

Anyway, I went online and no one I know was there, not even Cleo :o(
off to bed I guess…

Adios…

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Hey gorgeous, you and me same boat la both sick hehehe


When you gonna do your aircond la.....

and change ur hp.. huh tak boleh reply.....not fair....hey you got my smile tak

Tuesday, 20 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

what smile???

Aircon and handphone cost money which i dont have.. so all that have to wait la.

What's ur sickness?? pain in the ass ah??? hahahahha
take care dude! dont eat so much vadai's bad for ur health!

oh by the way.. im starting to like the taste of grass!

Tuesday, 20 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home