Saturday, September 17, 2005

Helplesss

I don’t know how my Saturday night is going to end but it started pretty bad… my tyre is stabbed again. I don’t know who would have done such a thing, this is the second time something like this has happen and I’m pretty pissed.

I have so many things to do today and now I’m stuck at home. I need to go to the bank, fetch my mother from my auntie’s place, pick up Annie’s laptop at the computer shop, buy groceries at Giant and I have to attend my student’s BBQ birthday party.

I’m suppose to go out with Azie at 1.45pm today but lucky she is picking me up. She is kind enough to help me fetch my mother, drop me at the LRT if I want to go out in the evening and all but still I can’t ask her to detour to so many places. I SMS Kevin to help me change the tire but he is probably still asleep now. I hope he is free today, I really need his help. I’m think I know how to change a tyre but I’m not too sure if it’s correct so I better not try it.

I’m suppose to go buy breakfast but looks like I have to fast today :o/ that sucks! I’m hungry!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

u need a helping hand???

shout out to kevin

Saturday, 17 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

heheh thanks vadai... yes kevin changed my tyre already

dont know who did it la.. dont care already.

Sunday, 18 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home