Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Show me the Moneyyyyyyyyy!!!

Poor blog… I haven’t had time to update it, not my fault really … it was all TMnet’s fault! I miss 1 payment and they freeze my account… what a pain in the ass. Plus I been busy doing my work I haven’t had time to even log on to the internet or check my emails. Oh well it’s not so bad now.. I have some free time.

It’s not turning out to be a good month for me… I’m stressed out, not only because of work but my financial planning.. hehhehe. I forgot I didn’t pay my car loan yet, I thought I had extra cash. Unfortunately I don’t!. I gave my sister RM250 that’s for the SK2 mask and her daughter’s birthday ang pow money. I accidentally went shopping and spent about RM350 on clothes, shoes, dog food for me Uskah!, RM 200 for my mom’s birthday present. RM 300 for “Kutu” shares…hehehe. All my bills came to RM300 (phone, electric, water, internet and newspaper). I forgot about the car payment that’s another RM585, I only spend RM250 when Cleo was here amazing isn’t it very little compared to the last time! How did it all come to this??? Oh my god!!

Anyway I’m dead brokeeeeeeeeee!! Looks like I’m going to have grass for the next 2 weeks hehehe or maybe I’ll rob a bank tomorrow… yes I think I’ll do that!

3 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

hahahah hey that two website is a bigger scam then the spammed one..heheheh.

Yeah oscr is a lucky dog. i might eat his food and feed him the grass!!!heheheh

a date?? yeeeeehaaaaaaaa...heheheh looking forward to it...heheh *muah*

Thursday, 15 September, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

dog food!!!!! eeewwwwwwww

a date ah alamak

Friday, 16 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

why date alamak??? you want to join ah???? can.. but u must belanja us...ehheehe

Saturday, 17 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home