Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Crazy Marathon Weekend!

I miss Cleo already heheheh. I had such a great time when she was here. It was a Buzy Buzy weekend!

Saturday!
Started at 10.00am ~ picked up Memek at the hotel, left my stuff in her room and brought her all the way to Melawati to eat breakfast, well it was more like breakfast and lunch by the time we got there. Anyway, Azie, Cleo and I ate vegetarian banana leaf rice and The-O-Limau-Ice… hehehe that’s Memek’s favorite. It was Yummy!!

11.30am ~ we went to the Branded Outlet Store and did some shopping there. Memek bought some nice sexy panties… she should have bought more if you asked me… anyway no worries I can always get them for her if she wants more! Azie and I bought some sexy panties too. Sadly no one wanted the thong with the cute little red ribbon and bell…ehhehe it was kinky..

1.00pm~ hehe had to pick up my mum to buy her 4D numbers heheh… Memek fell asleep in the car. We stopped at Cotton World, and Cleo bought some blouse too. I hope she is happy with it, it looked nice on her. After sending my mother back to my aunties apartment we made a stop at my place to see Oscar the wonder dog…hehehhe.

Around 1.45pm~ Azie dropped Cleo and I at the LRT station.. we headed back to Bukit Bintang. And I checked into my hotel at almost 3pm. I took a shower and had a short nap then went out to meet Cleo again to eat sushi at 4pm. We had a nice early dinner, the sushi was yummy, we had a good chat, it was very relaxing.

We went back to out rooms after that and got ourselves ready to go out again. We had a great time at Secret Place, got some nice memorable pictures too. Of cause every picture had darthvadai in it or parts of his body in it…heheheh so funny. As usual we ended our evening lepaking and having supper at Lotus. I was so tired all I could think of is… “sleep!”. Recky was so nice enough to drop me and Cleo back to Bukit Bintang. *smooch*. I took a shower and just went I was about to go to dream land Mike called me at 3.30am.. haiyooo he sounded so lively and I was half dead. I don’t even remember what he said.. heheheh. Sorry bro!! I was too tired la!!!

Sunday!
I checked out the hotel at 11am and went back home, took my mother to giant and after that I fell asleep and woke up late in the afternoon, watched a movie and got ready to go out for another marathon night of KARAOKE!!!! Heheheh. I had so much fun. We all sounded equally bad that night…heheh.

Poor Chris not well aww kesian… *hugz* hope she feels better now. Pikachu how ever sounded great.. hahah. Darthvadai doesn’t need a mic as usual.. his voice louder then the sound system even at full blast!, Recky a.k.a. “ShowBoi” did some nice gelek gelek dance…hahah got that on pic too…hahahha.

What a night to remember! ... Adios!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww miss u too mekkk. sexy panties. nice blouse. yummy sushi. funny pics esp with pakchik middle finger in it LOL.*kacau* betul ahahehe.

n the dangdut part ~~senggol senggolan..cubit cubitan~~ yehaaa.. gelek gelek our bontot (me, u n ratty) of coz.hehe. best mekk - CLEO

Thursday, 15 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

hhehe glad u had a great time mek...hehehe so did i!, when is ur next trip??? hehehehe

Thursday, 15 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home