Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Pressure is ON!!

It’s only Tuesday and I’m so worn out already. I feel so tired, I have so many things to do and I feel I haven’t done anything yet!

The school Annual concert is in October I’m in charge of the props and the backdrop, I have to do draw and paint it. I have to do the master taping for all the songs and I have to get it ready by tomorrow. I need to finish the costumes by Friday. I have 12 students and the tailor only prepared 4 so far.

I decided to buy the sewing machine, thanks to Azie and her boyfriend of cause. They were so kind enough to swipe it for me first. We went to 3 places to look for a reasonably priced sewing machine. I started sewing that night it self and I finished all the blouses for the girls costume. I’m still waiting for the skirts and the jumpsuits to be ready. Hopefully it will be ready on Friday. I have to take some time off from therapy maybe do 2 hours instead of 3. I need to stay back after school to draw and paint the backdrop. I only have less then 2 weeks to complete it.

I hope to live through this week.. got a busy weekend ahead too ehhehe. Memek CUMming…ehehh. I'm really in need of some hugs and smooches not from Cleo of coz...ehheeh ... smooch energy level very low!! hehehe...

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Gorgeous hang in there you got the mind for it....

oooo sewing machine does that mean I can send my clothes to repair ah hehehe

see u over the weekend gorgeous and save one hug for me

Wednesday, 07 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

yes u can send ur clothes over for repairs... but i must remind u .. i like to be creative.. you might get a skirt insteed of a shirt back!

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home