Sunday, September 04, 2005

Weekend activity...heheh!

I’m a very sick person… sicker then usual of cause…heheheh. I’m down with the flu and I feel so lazy and tired, all I want to do is stay in bed.

Yesterday I met Annie again to pick up her CPU at the shop. She came at 9.30am with her sister-in-law and nieces. We went for breakfast opposite computer shop, the usual thing happen the two little girls were snatching almost everything and caused a scene most of the food they had landed on the floor, including the plates and glass…heheheh they received some smacking too…heheh. After collecting the CPU, Annie had to send her son to work, so she gave me a lift home and went on her way.

It was 11am and still early for my next appointment with Ozy so I decided to clean my room. I found a box of original car models. So I decided to display it in my room.. it look so cool. My big brother was suppose to take it to his JB house and display it there but he forgot to take it so I now have :- one Lamborghini SE, one Porsche Boxter, one Bugatti 3B 110, one Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, one Ferrari 550 Maranello, four F1 Renault and two F1 Ferrari cars… ehheh cool eh!! Hehehe wanna buy??? Heheheh

I was sneezing so much I had to stop cleaning my room and took a short nap. I woke up at 1.15pm and got dressed and waited for Ozy to come. I companied her to open a bank account at RHB. Then she followed me to the bridal decoration shop to buy some stuff for my school concert. I was so tired and I felt a fever coming on, but we had to stop for lunch at The Big Plate because it was very late and we were hungry. Ozy had other appointments to meet our ex-classmates. I couldn’t take it anymore so she sent me home.

I had a call from my boss to go over her place and sign some papers… man can’t I sleep in peace??? Anyway I went there and got it over with.. came home and slept throughout the evening and woke up at 8.30pm, then I remembered I had to finish the girls costumes so I stayed up until 2am sewing!!!

This morning!! I was woken up at 11am by the most annoying sound “ Assskerrrr…. Askerrrrrrrrr” it was Ozy calling Oscar. I tot I was dreaming anyway I went to check and it was her!. She updated me all about her meeting with our ex-classmates while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. They were organizing a tracking expedition every Saturday starting next week, sounds interesting but I can’t go because I have an appointment with Cleo. I got dressed and we went for breakfast. Ozy is quite interested to take up bakery so I brought her to a place where they actually give classes. I went home at 1pm gave Oscar a bath and groomed him a bit, took a shower and slept for almost 4 hours... heheh.

I feel a bit better now though, not sure if I might go out again later to buy the sewing machine, I don’t have enough cash to pay for it right now. Ozy offered to swipe it for me and I can pay her monthly…. I’m still undecided actually, it’s a very generous offer not sure if I should take it or not?…hmmm.

Until my next entry… adios!!

3 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

you better recover fast gorgeous you got that makcik coming down

Sunday, 04 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

heheh yea... im feeling better already.. thanks

Sunday, 04 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

yes everyone going mel... we are going to secret place!

actually i dont take any medicine ... try to heal myself without intoxicating my blood with drugs..ehehhe.. i feel better now tq

Monday, 05 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home