Friday, September 02, 2005

What would you do if you had 3 wishes? Hmmm >:o)

Well I would be called a stupid idiot if I didn’t wish for “More wishes!”, “Lots of money” and “Own my own island!” ehheheh.

Think what I can do with more wishes…hehheh. I could wish for the impossible! Yeah…wish I didn’t have anymore fears, wish for world peace, put an end to poverty, get rid off all the nuclear weapons, a clean environment, no more pollutions.. Yeah! and lots more even.

Think what I can do with all that money… I can go shopping and spend all my friends anything they want, buy a hotel, buy a night club… heheh, travel round the world even . Buy each of my family member a fully furnish house including 2 cars and give them a million dollars each. Donate money to the poor, homeless and all the charity organizations.

I don’t want immortality… what if the world ends and I’ll be the only one left??? Ewww scary la!, I don’t want to wish for happiness or love because I think I can gain that on my own… no need to waste on my precious wishes.

Own an island? Ehhehe well I always wanted one of those ..hehheh. I haven’t decided which island yet though…ehhehe. I’ll build a mansion or maybe castle on it…hehehe.
A girl can dream cant she!.

4 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, 02 September, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

mmmmmmmmmm 3 wishes.....
wow that gonna blow the mind...

lots of technical clauses

reminds me of the movie I think called "bedevilled" where Liz Hurley hubba hubba and Brendan Fraser acted.

3 wishes off the top of my head.

1. a harley davison
2. platinum card
3. good frens


I like the last one

Friday, 02 September, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

it's bedazzeled la

Friday, 02 September, 2005  
Blogger darthvadai said...

hehehehe

silap maaf its was Friday 1

Saturday, 03 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home