Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday morning :o)

The haze is back and its killing me, I think I’m coming down with the flu and my skin is itching… I can’t see the hills in my area anymore they seem to have disappeared … the trees are not green anymore… the sky is not blue, the air smells funny, the can’t see the sun… well I don’t really care a bout the sun heheh I hate the heat anyway!!.. but still… its not where is should be!

After a long tiring and busy week, there is nothing like hanging out with good friends and having a good time on a Saturday night. I met Chris and Sam at secret place and it isn’t the same without Mel and Nes… *miss you guys*. Oh! And not forgetting Rose and the other 2 guys also joined us too… I don’t remember their names though... I was distracted!

Anyway.... Mel!!! New band!!! Newwwwwww band!!! Sure to make you drool!! the female singer not that outstanding as the last one. Oh!! and the mamak ask why you didnt come... he said.. "mana itu kakak???" I told him if he calls you "kakak" you might beat him up next time... then he said "ok ok.. saya pangil dia Adek"heheh. He asked for Nes also...hehehe no arguements when he called you "Ane" ...hahahaha. I'm suprised how much the mamak knows us.. heheh
so funny.

I had a great time dancing.. the music was good… company GREAT!!!! As usual and I’m so happy when I'm out clubbing! Muah,…

Until my next entry … adios!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats customer service for you

anne bloody hell wait till i butt kick him....hehehehe

i m gonna be under the radar for a while workload increaseing more responsibilities same salary lol whats new


must check out the new band maybe i go mid week

Monday, 08 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home