Sunday, August 14, 2005

Jom Karaoke!!! heheh :o)

I slept at 4.30am and woke up yesterday at 8am all excited to go out for karaoke! As usual I had to do all my Saturday morning chores ….Take the dog for a walk, wash the car, do some grocery shopping.

But this week I had to work overtime Za’s mother was not well and had to go see the doctor so she asked if I could do her a favor and give Za a 2 hour therapy session from 3pm to 5pm while she pay a visit to see her doctor. I was sooo tired!! Anyway after therapy I headed to Chris and Nes place… brought my stuff and changed there.

It’s was karaoke night!! All of us sang the last song.. it was a good choice BUT the singing was terrifying ..hahah I had loads of fun and a good laugh.. I like the concept at Newbay. For RM50 it’s worth it… although I do hope they update the choices of songs there… it seems pretty limited.

After karaoke we watched “Stealth” It was ok la... As usual we ended the evening hanging out at Lotus for a while before heading back home. I slept about 4.30am and woke up today at 9am got dressed and went to KLCC at 10.45am to buy tickets to watch another movie “Bewitched” with 3 of my ex-classmates, Lynette and Adeline. We had lunch at sushi king then watched the movie at 12.15pm hehe it was a nice Love comedy film, I enjoyed watching it. We walked around and did some window shopping after the movie..

I was so tired I had to leave a bit early because I was suppose to send my mother to my Aunties place a 4pm. I fell asleep like a baby for 2 hours…hehehe… just woke up to update my blog.. heheh… That’s all for now.. got to go.. Astala vista

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats wat you called a roller coaster weekend...

i think we should make "she bangs" our signature song hehehe anyone want to second that motion.


Love the karaoke but the food damm it just too much...having no avenue to exercise (nt jogging m to lazy for that) like bedminton.....damm typo i mean badminton, or fustal or some other sports the food is making me pack the pounds thats nt goood.

oh yeah when our next makan session...hmmmmm

Monday, 15 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home