Tuesday, August 16, 2005

There is always 1 rotten apple, you’ll never know unless you had a taste of it!

Aw! Man … I was reading babysiew’s blog just now…hehehe never ending episode now is it?

Well looks to me that who ever this person is, seems to know her personally. I think this person has a serious MENTAL problem. He/She sounds very envious and jealous of what babysiew has and maybe even jealous of babaysiew herself! Obvious isn’t it!!

Who ever it is, he/she *i think its a she by the way* is probably lonely, has no one special to call their own, so instead of trying to be happy for others they prefer to be miserable and want others to feel miserable too. They just can’t stand the sight of someone being happy and having good things going their way.

Anyway, I shall classify this “Devil Own’s” person a common stalker… harmless and only uses words to harm or maybe hurt peoples feelings. Very annoying though but hey! Everyone has at least one of these idiots in their life. The solution “Just Ignore” the bad comments and hopefully this person will disappear and life goes on! The more attention you give the more they gain from it. It gives them a purpose to continue with their mission in live and that is “To Annoy You”. As long as you are not in harms way... let this person be.. but if things get serious dont take matters into your own hands... Refer to the local authority!

I learned that we have to be more aware of the people we make friends with… keep you friend close but keep your enemies closer! I personally don’t under estimate people and their capability of achieving their true intentions. I admit after going through my experience of being stalked, I’ve become very paranoid. I don’t take things so lightly anymore. I’m more alert and careful now days. I’m like this because I want to be safe and I want the people I care and love to be safe too. It's all in the past and so far I am free from being stalked.

Just… IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE! All the bad comments and focus on the good ones!!

Adios!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well said...

Wednesday, 17 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engadget Blog Appears to Break Google AdSense TOS
Popular Weblogs Inc. Network blog Engadget appears to be breaking the terms of its contract with Google's AdSense program.
Learn about satellite dishes, programming, installation, and multi-room systems at Programs On Satellite TV. Select the best Programs On Satellite TV Satellite TV System for your needs.

Thursday, 18 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lau eh got spamming on blog also ka

Thursday, 18 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home