Sunday, July 31, 2005

Very Eventful Sunday :o)

I woke up at 7am as usual...... but a pretty unusual time to wake up on a Sunday morning. Today is a special Sunday ehhehe I was going to have dim sum for breaskfast! its been years since i last had some....

I took my shower and got ready by 8.15am then I called for a taxi to take me to Glenn Eagles to meet Chris. I sat in the garden and enjoyed the view I sms chris to inform her I was there, while waiting for her suddenly I received an SMS from her, it read “Look up!” what an odd message I looked up an all I saw was leaves and a bird sitting on the tree directly above me…hmmm I replied the SMS “If I look up any longer the bird is going to shit in my eye!” before I could send the message… Chris called me to let me know that she will be right down.

I forgot to burn Nes hair for coming late.. its ok .. I’ll get him next time! Anyway nes arrived with his 2 bodyguards Dory and SRP…eheheh. Chris and I hopped in the car and we went on our way to Old Klang Road to meet Angie then went to that dim sum place. I enjoyed the dim sum… while eating my food I notice my tongue was getting itchy, I wasn’t too careful and accidentally ate some with prawns in it… what an irritating feeling it was. I was stuffed..... we had some good laughs!. Lacy suggested we all go to Time Square to do some shopping and that’s exactly what we did…heheh *SALE ma!!*

Nes had to go back to work, Dory and SRP went to watch a movie, Chris Angie and I went shopping. I think we went into almost all the lingerie outlets in time square heheh.. I saw some really nice ones and some very kinky ones too…but sad to say I didn’t buy any because I already spent RM300 for lingerie last month I have too many already.. maybe next time. I bought 2 VCD’s “The Last Of The Mohicans” *I never saw this movie before* and “ The New Guy”* comedy film*. We went looking around for clothes, I saw a few that I liked but I didn’t buy them, I bought a dress for my sister which I think she will really like. I had to rush back home because my mother wanted to buy her 4D numbers ..hahah. Chris and Angie did their bit of shopping too…hehehe.

Chris stayed and waited for Dory and SRP to finish watching their movie. Angie was SO!!! kind enough to send me to the Pasar Seni Putra LRT station. *Thanks again Angie..muah!* I got on the LRT and unfortunately a very annoying guy sat next to me and started playing his computer game... so loud!! I felt like I was in an arcade centre. Anyway, I manage to get a taxi and arrived home safely. By the time I got back my mother had already gone to buy her numbers with my cousin… so I had just enough time to rest for 1 hour, took my shower, got dressed and took Azie out for dinner… emm her very belated birthday dinner..hehehe at Friends restaurant. I had the fettuccine, tomato soup and Watermelon Juice and Azie had the Black pepper chicken, hot and spicy chicken wings and Watermelon juice. *yum yum* dinner was good. I got back around 10pm…

It was a long day, I was very tired walking around the whole day but I had loads of fun hanging out with Chris, Nes and Angie. I hope we can do this again soon..heheh. I’m so tired now… just taken my cup of coffee so I’ll be fast asleep soon..
Until my next blog… adios!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

always a pleasure dear....hows the tongue hehehe

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hows this for an article

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/7/31/lifefocus/10611146&sec=lifefocus



Lifefocus
Sunday July 31, 2005


Love is ...

A GROUP of professionals posed this question to a group of four- to eight-year-olds: “What does love mean?” Here are some of their answers:

“When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toe nails any more. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too.” – Rebecca, age eight

“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.” – Billy, four

“Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.” – Karl, five

“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.” – Chrissy, six

“Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.” – Danny, seven

“Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” – Terri, four

“Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day.” – Noelle, seven

“During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore.” – Cindy, eight

“Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.” – Elaine, five

“Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you’ve left him alone all day.” – Mary Ann, four

“I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.” – Lauren, four

“My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don’t see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.” – Clare, six

“You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.” – Jessica, eight

And finally, love in action, by Junior.

A four-year-old boy lived next door to an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, he went into his yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.

When the boy’s mother asked what he had said to the neighbour, he replied, “Nothing, I just helped him cry.”




This touching article came through the e-mail. If you receive similar stories or anecdotes worth sharing, send them to starmag@thestar.com.my. Include the source or author if possible. Today’s story was sent in by Ming Tsuan Sen.

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

awww thats a nice read Nes... sweet!!
p/s my tongue is ok already.. stop itching lastnight.

Monday, 01 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home