Sunday, August 28, 2005

Every wonderful evening ends at Lotus.. hehehhe

It’s been a while since I last updated my blog, it seems like I’m only updating it twice a week. I’ve been very busy … work work work! All I have to look forward to is my weekend!

I met up with my ex colleague Annie yesterday, I haven’t seen her for awhile because she is caught up with her work. I met up with her for breakfast at 9am, she had problems with her CPU so I recommended a shop where she can get it fixed. Annie looks great, she is 47 years old and doesn’t look her age at all!. She is a chindian, divorcee with 2 sons and already a grandmother heheh…. I use to go clubbing with her every alternate Saturdays when we were still attached with our previous company. I invited her to join us to secret place when Cleo comes to visit KL. She is looking forward to join and meeting the gang and hang out.

After meeting up with Annie I went over to Giant to meet Azie. She wanted to open a bank account at RHB. I ended up opening an account there too. I plan to save some money and put it to good use or maybe for emergencies, it’s about time I took it abit more seriously …hehehe hopefully I won’t get tempted to use it for shopping..heheh. Anyway, after filling up the forms Azie notice she left her I/C at home so she had to hold on to it. One good thing about RHB is they are also open even on Sundays up to 4pm. We decided to go for lunch at Friends restaurant but unfortunately, business hours only starts after 3pm. We ended up driving to Burger Kings in Bukit Antarabangsa instead and headed home after that.

After dropping Azie of at her place, I drove over to my Aunties place to pick my mother up to buy her 4D numbers…heheheh. That’s 1 of my Saturday routines actually, it’s a MUST do on my list! Other wise she’ll put up a long face and get upset at me. She is addicted to it, like most people I know. My mother is very lucky, somehow she always wins every week…. I keep my fingers cross for the 1st prize ..ehhhe I benefit from that she always gives me an ang pow if she strikes it big!!!. None of my brothers and sister has that trade, including me…. we are not into buying 4D numbers, maybe its because we are not as lucky as her! ..ehhehe.

I was back by 4.30pm and manage to get 1 hour sleep before taking a shower and going out again. Azie was kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the LRT station as usual ..hehhe because I’m still not daring enough to drive and park at KLCC myself. I manage to get the tickets to watch Charlie and the chocolate factory, and did some window shopping.

I had a wonderful evening with Recky. We had dinner and watched the live band at Shrooms. It’s very entertaining to watch the girls “gelek-gelek sambil bergolek” hehe.
Must make a point to take Cleo there one day, I bet she will enjoy the entertainment as much as we did. Anyway the movie was great I enjoyed it so much. I remember watching the original film when I was 7 years old I think. After 20 years I’m watching it again only thing is it’s a new film and even better then the last one! Johnny Deep played the role so well *giggles* those little guys are so cute ..heheh I would love to watch it again. As usual after the we headed to Lotus for a drink and chit chat to end the evening :o)

I must make a point to go back to KLCC one of these days and buy a shoe :o) I saw some nice ones but just didn’t have enough time to try and actually buying one. Seriously I only have 4 good pair of shoes!! The last one I bought was way back in January I think when I had to attend a charity ball for special needs children. It was a very formal dinner to help raise money to build a centre for the special needs children, there were lots of VIP guess. It was a generous invitation I couldn’t say NO to! Anyway…I bought my last pair of shoes specially for that function ..ehhhehe so it’s about time I bought a new pair don’t you think!! *grins*.

Until my next entry … Adios!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oitt i nak tengok shrooms too - CLE0

Monday, 29 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you like to learn more, I'm sure you'd be interested in don lapre scam know about don lapre scam

Monday, 29 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home