Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wazzup with Me??

It’s been 3 days since my last blog entry. What can I say..hmmm I actually had nothing to write about.. Anyway I thought I update it today.

What am I thinking? I want to have a dinner party at my place… small makan makan thingy la… on the 20th August… what you guys think? My aunty is going for a holiday to Australia… so my mom wont be around for 1 week… she will be staying at my aunties place dog sitting my aunties pet. Anyway she will do all the cooking not me.. heheh wat you guys feel like eating? …. Boneless chicken? Baked fish? Beef rendang? Mix salad? Hot fired chicken? Hehehe… let me know if you guys are up for it!

That’s all for today… Adios!

1 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

sorry to dissapoint you anonymous!! only dinner!!! thats all

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home