Monday, August 01, 2005

Tired.. tired .. tired…

I had a nice dream last night and as usual the bloody alarm rang and I had to wake up. At 6am half awake I had to get out of bed just to let Oscar out to do his business…hehehe. I slept early last night… usually once I wake up I wont go back to bed.. but I kept falling asleep all over the place today.. I finished half of my eyemo even.

Today we had the replacement class in school so I had to rover until all the children go home, it was so hot out side I felt like fainting. Anyway, 2pm everyone went back.. just when I was happy to leave … the principle called in for a short meeting which wasn’t short after all… I got home about 3pm…. Took a shower and I only had half an hour to rest which I sat in the hall and continued to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith I fell asleep for 10 minutes then went off to work at 4pm.

4.30pm I read the sms Nes sent me, asking if I would like to join him and Chris for dinner, couldn’t reply because I was conducting my session with Zah. I was so tired at the end of today’s session. I was waiting to go home and rest a bit, but then I had to return call to Nes to see what’s the plan… anyway dinner sounded nice at that time.. I was hungry too because I didn’t eat anything the whole day.

Chris, Nes and I had dinner at Suzie’s Corner, I had the cream mushroom soup and the mix grill *beef, lamb, chicken, French beans, carrot and fries toped with delicious brown sauce, heheh i bet that will make your mouths water* heheh yum… Chris was bloody full, I’m also bloody full and Nes also a bloody fool…hhehehe. *Dinner was lovely, always a pleasure to hangout with the 2 of you ..ehhehe thanks for the invitation.*

We finished out dinner around 9.30pm I think then went straight home, took a shower and came online and had a very interesting chat with Cle0…ehheeh *winks and sings* Don’t worry… be happy~ hehehe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darling apa la u camm me a bloody full lol

i nt the one who said is there a gleneagles in gloria coffee hahahah

Tuesday, 02 August, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

heheh typo error la..heheh *bluffology*

Tuesday, 02 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mekk... interesting chat heh? where got la. pity dat boy hehehe - CLEO

Wednesday, 03 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home