Thursday, July 21, 2005

just a story... didn't happen... wished it did "My Dream...."

The journey over the hills somewhere unknown to me was a great experience. Sitting beside the one I love. The wonderful feeling touched me so deep it’s left its mark engraved in my heart. I look outside.. and there I saw the breath taking scenery that captured my attention. The sun rising from the earth and I watch the changing colors in the sky. There is only one word I can think of to describe it, simply “Beautiful”.

We walk hand in hand on the beach. I felt the wet sand beneath my feet. Watching the clouds form in the clear blue sky. The sound of the waves, I feel the breeze blowing my hair and in my face, taking deep breaths of the fresh salty air. All the old memories were remembered and new memories were created. I was truly caught in moment, what a perfect evening its turning out to be.

I feel my heart racing, every time you touch me. I blush every time you smile at me. Your kisses melts my heart, I can never get enough of you. In your arms is where I want to be, I hold you close you as you lay beside me. Watching over you when you are asleep, touching your face.. I whisper those special words. I realize how lucky I am to be right next to you.

I wait impatiently in the morning for you to awake, kissing you gently as you open your eyes, I give you all my love and affection, I can’t explain the emotions that I’m feeling but in my heart I know the feeling is mutual. Nothing can ruin my special day.. this is my dream my fairy tale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home