Monday, July 25, 2005

Back to school...

My 2 weeks of school holiday is over… well actually 1 week minus the summer school. I went back to work today like a zombie…heheh I haven’t much sleep this past few days because I was busy chatting, going out, having fun with my dear friends ..heheh. Looking back… I had a wonderful time and I’m really happy, I don’t remember ever being this happy in my entire life.. I feel great and broke ..heheh . The holiday in Kuala Terengganu was a very memorable one and last Saturday night’s outing was a great. Thanks guys for making it such a great week for me.. muah!! Love ya!.. I look forward to my next term break that’s on the 2nd to 9th of October.. I wonder if it will be as good a this one hope we can all go somewhere together… that would be a blast!.. heheh.

I’m happy to be back in school and see my students again. I had a good day and I’m also very tired. I have to prepare my students for their Annual concert coming soon. I got all the dance moves.. now I got to get them to do it!... Tough group this year *shakes my head* practice starts next week. I’m the art director of this concert…hehehe Have to start working on the props and backdrop ASAP… that’s another headache.


I would also like to express my deepest condolences to Angie. My prayers are with you and your family. Be strong … may your grandfather rest in peace and god bless you and your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home