Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Evil Brother...

What are little boys made of?? Snaps and snails and puppy dog tails!!! oOoO that’s what little boys are made of :o)

Today’s blog is about my evil brother Clifton or better known at home as Mahcut… my parents had a hard time bringing this guy up!... I’m sure you heard of all the Johnny *the bad kid* jokes… well that’s him. As a child he was very curious and his curiosity has got him in so many injuries and almost everyone in trouble…

At 3 years old he got his first tricycle, he has a love for speed…heheh until now actually. My mother use to say that he would cycle all over the house and ran over anything and everything in his way even the cats and dogs and my mum herself. From a tricycle he had a bike he almost lost 3 of his toes because he was trying to do some stunts.

I can name so many silly things he did as while growing up… Some was accidental but most of it was on purpose! Like for example:-
~Getting his little birdie caught in the zipper… hahah from what I hear most guys had experienced this on as a child…hehehe.
~Putting nail polish all over my favorite dolls face.
~Put a cat in a cage and drowning it to see if it really had 9 lives.
~Setting the Christmas tree on fire.
~Catching water snake and electrocuting them on the electrical lines.
~Pulling all my eldest brother’s pet dog burry’s whiskers, unfortunately the dog died and was buried!
~Shooting pigeons with his elastic and sometimes people too.
~Making a crossbow *using a wooden hanger, a piece of wood, rubber bands, lidi stick and needles* and shooting at cats and anything that moves including my sister.
~Falling and injuring him self on his BMX bicycle.
~Burning plastic straws and killing ants.
~Lighting matches and throwing it at people. He scared my sisters face, he got hell of a beating from her because the next day she has to take a picture for her IC. Heheh she was very pissed!
~Fed a humming bird coffee and broke its neck because he *geram* it was cute
~Ditching school.
~Bringing home all the injured animals that didn’t die after being tortured by him.
~Throwing water balloons at me and my sister.
~Claiming on Mango and coconut trees. He fell once and broke his arm
~He shot a beehive with his elastic and got him and his friend stung by bees.
~Play pranks on my eldest brother, sister and me.
~Shoots insects and lizards with a rubber band.

Ehehhe these are some of the things I remember him doing. He has a great sense of humor and very entertaining. He still plays pranks on us though, still shoots flies, lizards and my sister with a rubber band…. Heheh. I guess boys will be boys huh…ehhe.
Clifton will be 30 years old in October. He is married to his 1st Love for 7 years now… he is a father to a beautiful 6 year old little girl and a 5 month old baby boy. It’s funny how much of a trouble maker he was and looking at him now… we are all shocked how much he changed during his parenthood.
Anyway hope this entry was a nice read… until my next entry… Adios!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read you post in awe and look back at my shadow...very intriguing and interesting...i can almost reflect my youth to your brothers withe a list of thing i have been responnsible for and being the black sheep or the rebel in the family....dare to be different was the motto..parenthood and family and age change ppl..along the way they lose some and gain some...some of us forget how to smile...least we forget that the best days of our lives are in school..today we are confronted by bumps and challanges and uncertainty and yet we wake up each day trying to make a difference

There are time we forget that we used to smile and these are the days when u wish the ground would open up... but life does go on....i still smile when i hear Bryan Adams strumming at the start of Summer of 69 so it aint too bad

good one gorgeous

Thursday, 28 July, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

awwww thank you Nes! heheh very inspiring comment...hehehe

Thursday, 28 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Marie,
LOL!!!1 I guess its the name.My mom also had a hard time with my brother (your cousin).Always up to mischief.
*** carol***

Tuesday, 18 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home