Monday, July 18, 2005

Favorite food *yum!*

Each time I read PK’s blog *a.k.a. subanglady* it makes me so hungry… so today I’m going to write about my favorite food and places where I like to go and eat.. hehhehe
Emm :o) I love Portuguese food , western, Thai, malay, Chinese and Indian food too! Hmmm looks like I like everything..hehhh

Mom’s cooking!
I can’t live without my mom’s home cooked food. She loves to cook and I love to eat … hahah. My favorite dishes are:-
Baked fish ~ Siakap with a spicy tomato gravy wrapped with foil and baked over a hot plate or grill.
Hot Fried Chicken ~ chicken marinated in blended dried chilly, onion and egg then deep fried.
Devil Curry ~ The most Famous of all the Portuguese dishes :o) Fire red gravy.. looks very spicy … but not spicy at all. Best cooked with chicken!.
Vindallu! ~ a thick pepper sauce cooked with chicken or beef.
Ambileq ~ you can use any meat except fish :o) this is 1 of my family member’s favorite food too. Simply Yummy!
Beef Rendang ~ It’s To DIE for!!! Heheh that’s what every one says :o)

Anyway those are a few of my favorite food from my mom’s kitchen… there are many more but I wont mention it.. because it’s making me hungry and my mother is not here to cook for me :o(

Fast Food!
MacDonald’s ~ I love everything on the menu especially the Flip! :o)
KFC ~ emm I like the original recipe chicken, but I don’t really fancy it too much because it’s quite oily.
Shakey’s Pizza/Dominoes Pizza/ Pizza Hut ~ hheheh I like everything on the menu too!
A&W ~ emm do they still exist? Can’t find in KL. I mean not like I know KL that well anyway…

Restaurants!
Fancy/Hotel Restaurants ~ heheh what’s there not to like…hehheh. Buffet?? Heheh sapu semua…heheheh
Big Plate Restaurants ~ I love the food there… oh my god!.. I’m drooling all over the place already… I must go soon!
Friends Restaurants ~ The place is cool and the food is good too… must order the jumbo fresh juice one day :o)
Lotus ~ That’s the Official #klsex lepak and mamam joint!
Sushi King ~ yum! I love sushi… I’ll wait for Cleo to come then I will go there.. I don’t like eating sushi alone. * cepat la mek!*
Desa View ~ that where Azie and I go every week. Nice view, open air, nice food and so near to where we live.



Fruits!
These are my favorite fruits ~ Watermelon, mangoes, kiwi fruit, plums, strawberries, grapes and bananas.
The others are just average for me.


Vegetables!
Yeah! I like all the vegetables!!. I loveeeeeee CORN!!! and must have MUSHROOMS!!!.

Junk Food!
Any kind of chips and keropok will do, cashew nuts, pasar malam pop corn heheh yummy!, home made coconut candy! and Jelly!
I love ~ Pringles potato chips, Cadbury chocolates, Magnum Ice-cream, Secret Recipe cakes only.

Drinks!
Hmmm I have 2 favorite categories non alcohol and alcohol :o)
I would prefer to call myself as an occasional drinker… yup! I’m not type that needs to drink to have a good time or MUST drink when I’m out clubbing. I know my limit and I know when to stop!
I’m a wine drinker… I love red wine, I buy and keep so that it can age :o) my oldest so far was 20 years old… I opened it the day I left My ex company and plus I was in a very emotional state at that time.. Kevin pissed me off, the whole company pissed me off, The HR manager pissed me off then I pissed her off, when I left my department the staff got pissed off, the union was pissed off at the management for letting me go. *sorry got carried away all because of my 20 year old bottle of red wine*

Anyway,I like vodka too ~Vodka lime or screwdriver!, Bloody mary! Ahhh love em!
Non alcohol drinks ~ Fruit juices, carbonated/soft drinks, COFFEE, tea leaves/flower, Holicks, Tomato Juice..... and MILO..... I use to eat milo just like that... gosh felt as if I commited a crime each time!... When someone says they ate milo like that I would go "ewww you are sick" I don't want to admit I do that too... in secret! hehe ....Still.

Food Allergies!
Durians~ makes me sick… I get stomach discomfort and vomiting, it’s like poison to me.
Crabs ~ I can’t take the nasty buggers it make my lips swell and itchy. My lips will look great if I’m doing a lipstick add though.. heheh sexy pouty lips
Prawns ~ It makes my tongue itchy and my eyebrows fall
Rambutan ~ I like em… but it gives me a soar throat.
Noodles ~ I get Diarrhea.


Heheh so who’s going to buy me dinner now that you know what I like…ehhehe.
Until my next entry … Adios

2 Comments:

Blogger PK said...

Aper ni... haha! I get the limelight...heh!! thanks dearie!!! Anyways, heyyyyy u love Sushi too ? well, i just got introduced to it veri veri late (like...last year), Went to sushi king coupla weeks back, not realli that good...anyways....
seems like wat u love goes on well wif me.... hehe! we can go makan anytime mate!
Cheers!!!

Monday, 18 July, 2005  
Blogger PK said...

my dear... any other mouth watering entries ??? :pppp

Thursday, 21 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home