Sunday, July 17, 2005

Stick, Holes and Balls!!! Championship...

I had loads of fun last night!

Once again the official #klsex games “Stick, Holes and Balls” undefeated champion reckless^rat!! Has taken the glory of last nights game… heheheh *smooches the winner*
[TheDeath] has put up a great fight once again…hehehh *applause* oh! Your hair looks great by the way.
Me??? Emmm better luck next time.. I’m not even close to victory yet! But I will win 1 day!! *determine to do so*.

We celebrated with food of cause at the official #klsex joint/restaurant Lotus! Satay, cheese naan, tandoori chicken, fried rice, mix rice, side orders and drinks. I’m still stuffed from last night’s supper heheheh *yum yum*.

I came home in complete darkness! Those “Tenaga” guys were up to no good again…hmmm could be the Aliens doing! Funny some houses had electricity. I was walking around using my hand phone as a torch light…hheheh when I finally found the candle… I couldn’t find the lighter/matches. Haiya!!! It took me a while before I got the candles lid… I took a shower then went to bed, the mosquitoes drained my blood… I was up all night scratching lucky it was windy.. my room was nice and cool!

Anyway I had a very long day yesterday, I’m home alone now.. my mommy has gone to Johor I’m left with my trusty dog Oscar to look after me…

*sings* I’m so roneryyyyyyy..heheh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like lovely fun.....how can Lotus be official rest...I protest

Sunday, 17 July, 2005  
Blogger marie said...

because i said so Mr Anonymous...hahah

Sunday, 17 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home