Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The things I Hate sometimes…heheh!

You know sometimes when you go to a restaurant and you place an order, and when the waiter sends it to you.. you notice that it wasn’t what you ordered. And instead of getting them to change it or bring the right one … you actually give in and and say to yourself “emm its ok la” then eat it anyway…hehehhe.. I hate when that happens to me. I hate when I do that…hehehe.

Thunders and lightning.. oh yeah not many people know this about me but this kind of weather freaks me out!. When I was a little girl I always had nightmares about getting hit by a lightning. I’ve seen one hit so close to me and it scared the hell out of me. I like playing in the rain, but hate lightning ever since it fried my PC last year.

The Sun, I just can’t stand going outside during the day time and facing the heat. I feel like my skin is burning, Sometimes I would wear long sleeves and go out.. it feels like a sauna inside but I rather have that then burn my skin. I get so uncomfortable and all I can think of is taking a cold shower or rain. I tried using sun block but that caused an irritation on my skin. That’s 1 of the reasons why I don’t do any outdoor activities… I just don’t like the roasted look…hehehe.

Sending the car to the workshop/service centre for the usual oil change, most of the time there is absolutely nothing wrong with your car and it really isn’t necessary to change anything. The mechanics will usually brain wash you and somehow you’ll end up replacing other parts too. The worst thing is when you have to make the payment. Each time I leave the place I feel like I have the word “SUCKER” written on my forehead.

I hate being asked “Are you open minded?” in IRC it ticks me off completely. The chatters that have messaged and asked me that question has always got their heads bitten off or kicked by me. It’s so annoying!! It confuses me, I’m not sure to say yes or no!... I’m quite sure that I am an open minded person but how they define open minded is just ridiculous.

Impatient drivers and Mat Rempits!! They are so irresponsible and they put peoples lives in danger. I know they live for the thrill but is it really worth it? I almost got hit twice this morning on the way to work. The road leading to Ampang is always jammed during rush hour. It’s like bumper to bumper and there are some idiots still trying to race to god know where they are heading to. Their carelessness cause a lot of inconvenience to all the other road users. Every morning without fail there’s always an accident somewhere on that road.. it’s so predictable. It’s not like I have a choice but I just hate driving to work in the morning…

Anyway that’s all I can think of at the moment.. if u guys have any you would like to share please do so..ehheh. Until my next entry… Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home