Wednesday, July 13, 2005

2 Days to go!!!

Summer camp is almost over, 2 days left! Yesterday I had a very LONG day! After school… my principle, her assistant and I went to petaling street again. This time we went there to look around since we got nothing better to do at home. I did some shopping, didn’t buy much but a lot of cool stuff there.. hmm must go there again soon.

I reached home around 5pm… prepared all the art and craft work for the next day.. took Oscar for a walk , took a shower, ate my dinner, came on IRC for awhile then went to bed… around 10pm I think. I couldn’t stand it anymore… I slept like a baby and woke up at 6am the next morning.

Today I went to school early, I arrived there at 7.30am. My principle was caught in a bad jam and they only arrived at 8.20am. I was sitting in my car listening to the radio and eating my breakfast *cheese and salad sandwich and orange juice.. yumm!* Anyway my day went well, I had fun and the children too.. hehe. Summer school is more tiring then normal days... Anyway today is my last day of therapy…

Ahhh!! Tomorrow after school I can relax and start enjoying my holiday! Going to watch a movie.. Yay! Friday all the campers are going to the ZOO!! Yippee.. hehehe I love going to the zoo. 17 children and their parents are coming too so it’s going to be a relaxing day for me.. I don’t have to look out for them.. because they will be with their parents. I just can’t wait until this week is over :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger PK said...

Yayyyyyyyyy wahhhhhhh someone got holidayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i oso wannnn

Thursday, 14 July, 2005  
Blogger PK said...

Marie,
it's http://foodyumz.fotopages.com
Enjoy the drooling!
Pam

Friday, 15 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home