Monday, July 11, 2005

Where has my mood gone?

I feel so restless, these few days logging on to IRC is like waiting for the wall to talk back at you. I wonder where everyone else is? What happen to my friends? Whats going on in their life’s? Are they ok? Are they safe? Why do I worry about these things?
I really don’t know. I feel so sad :o(

At least Cleo is still there to chat with, that’s if she is around, if not I have no one else to keep company. I hope everybody comes back soon… I am a bit concern and I really miss them.

I couldn’t sleep the whole night and woke up late to work. Today is the first day of summer camp. Everything went well. We had games, singing, snacks, general knowledge about today’s theme “Wild Wild West”, the children made a cowboy pizza and they made a tie and dye bandanna for art and craft. I had a sandwich for lunch.. no other choice since the new cook doesn’t want to cook.

After school I went to Mydin, Petaling street with my aunty to buy some stationary for the school. We got a lot of our supplies. We got caught in the rain. I came home around 5pm. Gave Oscar a bath then blow dry his fur. Sat down and finished my art and craft work for tomorrow, took a shower, no mood to eat so I skipped dinner, came online and there is no one interesting to chat with. Then I ended up here writing my blog which I actually have no mood to write but since I don’t have anyone to talk to .. I might as well write what I want to say here. Kind of sad when I think about it… *sigh*

Adios!

2 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

awww thank you babysiew. i miss u too. im glad you are ok. i know you are going thru alot. take it 1 step at a time.. i hope to see u soon and i hope everything works out for u.. muah

Tuesday, 12 July, 2005  
Blogger PK said...

Hi my dear!!! toughie to get on IRC, only when I'm home. but I do blog. hehe! sorri le, keep making u salivate. Promise I will try to refrain from writing about food... (nearly impossible.. haha!)

Wednesday, 13 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home