Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wake UP sleepy head!!!

I woke up this morning knowing that my 2 weeks of school holiday has already started. I was very happy and excited and I’m looking forward to go on a holiday away from where I am right now.. hheh. I started to plan all the things I wanted to do today my list was “wake up!, go to the bank, go to Pertama complex, then buy some groceries at Giant and watch a movie in the evening”.

Sad to say all the things I planned to do in the morning didn’t happen because I was still in bed and I didn’t want to get up.. heheh so lazy!. I didn’t go to the bank because I assumed it’s closed today, I didn’t go to Pertama Complex either . Eventually I did wake up and write a blog, after posting it I went back to bed. It was 12.15pm and I said to myself “The day is almost done better get on with the plan” so I got up, took a shower, changed then put on my make up. I gave Azie a call to find out what she was doing… she was bored and free so I invited her to join me. We ended up in Jaya Jusco Alpha Angle. I bought this lovely black and white blouse and loads of panties for me and my sister…hahahah Azie bought panties too..heheh.

We went to Daves Deli for a late lunch and to our surprise the food was disappointing… even the people on the next table felt the same way too. We over heard one of them telling the waiter “ hmmm in the picture there were mash potato how come there isn’t any on my plate?” hahah anyway after that we went into the supermarket to buy some stuff, at the counter Azie met one of her colleagues as usual she introduced me as her twin sister and her friend was shocked. “You don’t know ah I have a twin sister?? Jessie never tell you???” she said.. ahahha. I had to change the dog food because I didn’t notice the can was damage and when I got back her friend suspected that we were not related because she saw Azie separating our stuff, I asked “She found out already? damm” heheh normally we wont tell that we are not related.. we just leave them guessing… hahha I remember Nesan falling for it.. and after a few months only then I told him Azie is actually my best friend.

Anyway we headed back, picked my mum up to buy her 4D numbers at KTM *Kuda Toto Magnum not Keretapi Tanah Melayu ok* hahah. Azie and I were eating corn and roasting in my oven car.. heheh *no air conditioning* We were half cooked by the time my mother got back. I send Azie home then took a short nap. I woke up and I receive a sms and I cancel my plans for the evening. I then looked at my trusty dog Oscar and said “Ohh! It’s your lucky day lets go for a walk” and we did just that, we didn’t go far because it started to rain. I came home, took a shower, had dinner with my mother, feed Oscar and logged on to IRC my cyber world…heheheh.

Anyway, I made plans to go shopping with Azie tomorrow, don’t know where yet but we are going somewhere! Yay!! Until my next entry Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home