Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Key to my heart.



I lay in bed and let my mind wonder,
I miss you so much, my heart grows fonder.
I know I am lost, so lost without you,
this secret I have is all about you.

I close my eyes wishing you are here,
I close my eyes and I see you near.
How sweet it is. .to be with you,
How sweet it is to open these eyes only to see you.

It hurts sometimes to be alone,
here with me is where you belong.
I promise never to leave,
but when I do... it would be the last time I breathe.

I have loved so many,
but never once have I been loved by somebody.
Real love is something I have not experienced before,
could it be you that I have been waiting for?

I know with love comes great pain,
but without pain it wouldn't be love.
I'll continue to love no matter how much it hurt,
Only you have the key to unlock my heart.

All I can do is hope,
All I can do is dream.
I'll go to bed with you in my mind,
hoping some day you will be mine.

The night has come and the stars are so bright,
no matter where you are together we'll dream at night,
Sleep tight until the morning light,
my life, my world, my angel...Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home