Friday, March 11, 2011

A poem for My first Love.





Strangers we were when we first met,
Young, naive and careless but that's how it went,
It is you who stole my heart,
It was you that made me whole,

I fell in love for the way you made me feel,
you strengthen my weaken heart into a heart of steel,
I lost my world but you gave me another,
you gave me comfort unlike no other.

Every night before I close my eyes,
I see your face and it makes me wonder,
is it me you think of before you close your?,
I guess it's just a thought for me to pounder.

If I had a wish It would be to wake up beside you,
to feel your heart beating together with mine,
To feel your skin and taste your lips too,
how I long to be with you.

Kiss me goodnight before I sleep my sweet Angel,
Say you'll never leave me and I will believe,
Kiss me goodbye before I leave,
give me a piece of your heaven.. thats all I need.

This feelings I have will never fade away,
it's what drives me to live another day,
so remember I love you with all my heart,
I gave my soul to you from the very start.
My Life, My World, My Angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home