Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back in KL

I just got back from Malacca. I stayed there for 5 days and 4 nights...heheh. I drove there on a Sunday morning, the road was clear and i took a nice slow drive. It was nice to spend time with my sister and her family, the new baby is so cute... we call her Jie Jie for short my neice Jessica said "if the baby dont like we call her Jie Jie.... we can also call her DigiMon" heheh that was cute... at one month old and the baby already got a nickname.

It's so nice to have a baby in the family, I could hold and stare at her for hours as if she was my own. I miss that cute little face. I miss kissing her cheeks and forehead. I miss smelling and cuddling her to sleep... I wish i had one of my own... but minus the labour pains... so geram!

My niece Jamie got a "Bisol" on her right cheek she woke up this morning with her face all swallen... her brother suggested she wears a pirate eye patch to school... he almost got killed for suggesting that to her...heheh. Jamie is sitting for her PMR examination, so far so good she says... well wish her all the best and I hope she passes it with flying colours.

I left Malacca with a heavy heart. My niece Jessica kept begging me to stay for another day. I felt like staying for a few more days but unfortunately I had to come back early, the school is being repainted so there is alot of cleaning up to do. I left after lunch and took a slow drive back to KL.. there was a bad jam due to so road reconstruction but it wasnt so bad la... I'm back home, Oscar was very happy to see me... he kept pushing me and biting my pants.. I must have been gone for some time..heheh according to my mother he didnt eat the 1st day... poor thing, 2nd day much better he ate only once... he is ok now.. back to his usual self. so notty!!!!

I had a good break, miss every one back in Malacca tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home