Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Baby!

It’s the month of September already, 3 months to go before the year ends. I have a new additional family member. My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 4th of September. As usual I came up with the name, they wanted the initials JR. Both my sisters daughters have the same initials as well Jamie Rebecca and Jessica Rachel. Since she is born under the Zodiac sign Virgo she have to have a meaningful name...eheheh, So this little one is called Jeanette Renea. Jeanette (meaning Gracious) Renea (meaning Love and beauty). nice or not?

I wanted to go to Malacca with my mother to visit my sister and new baby but then I have the dog problem again. No one to look after Oscar. I cant leave him with the neighbor, I wont have a peace of mind if I left him and go. So no choice have to take turns… my poor mother have to take the bus… but she doesn’t mind though. She prefers traveling by bus more relaxing compared to me driving…heheh. I sent my mom to the bus station early this morning, I manage to get her on the 8am bus. She will be there only for the weekend and back tomorrow evening. I’ll go to Malacca once the school concert is over at the end of the month , I have a 1 week holiday so I can stay there longer. I can’t wait to see the baby actually, my sister says this one looks just like her eldest daughter. First glance you might think this child belongs to a Chinese family.. but she has lots of hair and its curly ehheeh that’s what my sister says la.. I have to see it for myself.

It's saturday and time to party off to BC tonite with Chris.. hope vadai can join us too when he is done with his wedding...ehheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home