Sunday, September 03, 2006

Let's ReUnite!

Ok here is a thought I want to have a “Class Reunion” sounds crazy right but not impossible. It’s been like 11 years already and I remember the last day of school in 1995 my wonderful friends wanted to have a reunion in 10 years time! Well we pass all that years already… we need to reunite the Satanist Evil People Gang of 1995!!! Heheh it may sound like the local cult but it was a whole gimmick thing we had going on then.. you know being teenagers and all. In case everyone is wondering who are the members of the Satanist group? Well… I am The Satanist of coz! That was the nickname they gave me and that’s what everyone called me then!.

The rest of the Gang!
Shammah aka Lucifer
Kevin aka BombaMan
Azie aka Ozy or Doremon… (hahah she gonna kill me!!!)
Teng aka Serpent De Immoral
Desmon aka DemonBoi
Diana/Michelle (or what ever her name is now!) Aka Camel
Adeline and Soo Mei aka The Miss Lee’s
Lynette aka EvilOne
Uma aka NegroGirl

We should just meet up and lepak at a mamak stall or something..heheh. for old time sake, Adeline what say you? I remember we use to drive everyone crazy including the teachers…heheh it was a good year, I had the best time of my life then… Would like to see some familiar faces again.. would be nice! I will have to reconfirm who will be attending... will get back to you..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my... I don't really remember that we have Gang.And somemore,wow cute nicknames for all :P

Well,I really don't know whether we should reunite or not. Shy-lah...(Ask Lynette first hehe..)

Tuesday, 05 September, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

haiyoo ok ma... it will be fun... u ask lynette she will remember the gang very well...hahah

Tuesday, 05 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynette remembered the gang and her nickname pretty well.. :)

To meet or not to meet, she said "don't knowlah"... How ah?

Thursday, 07 September, 2006  
Blogger marie said...

heheh well i'll try to get intouch with the rest of the gang la... and arrange for us to meet up ok

Saturday, 09 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home