Sunday, September 24, 2006

update! Clubbing!

wow it's been a while since I last updated my blog... i was too buzy with work and my social outings that I didnt really had the time to write anything. I had too many costumes to sew and even when I was online chatting I was still sewing, completing my record book for the weeks programs ..hehe talk about multitasking.

It's been a crazy month I've been clubbing with the gang and I've had a great time.. always do! Vadai and chris brought me to this called Waikiki on Friday night , nice place, great music and good company what else can you ask for. It was nice meeting up with Beem, com and warren again, havent seen them for a while. After countless gatherings... I finally met MrScud, he dont look anything like in the picture tho...hahah and not forgetting Gish the one chatter everyone thought was a girl... anyway they are all cool... nice meeting them.

Yesterday was a slow night at beach which was actually good coz I didnt feel like I was a sardine trapped in a can. Chris had a HUGE admirer hehehe and Vadai was busy looking at his dream girl and football heheh... Rat joined us later in the evening! the band was good but they were extremely loud tho. Unfortunately Chris and Vadai had to leave early... so it was just the 2 of us enjoying the music, and catching up on things over supper at our regular mamak..

2 Comments:

Blogger darthvadai said...

Waikiki was commie fault lol

I miss that dream girl. Must go for a makeover

Monday, 25 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Jovi - 'its my life' used to be my theme song.....i grew up to know my life is linked to all the other lifes around me...life is not just about me its also about the lifes of others i love.

good luck take care

Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home